"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
-- Confucius
Yet, it seems that the first step is always the hardest. I apologize for the delay in getting the "real" site (www.ajourneyforjustice.com) up and running. Hopefully this site will suffice for the moment.
First of all, thank you for visiting! 2009 has already marked a radical shift in my life and I am beyond excited to share my vision, dreams, and upcoming adventure with you! This site will serve the primary purpose of continuing my blog updates throughout the next year, whereas the other site will contain additional resources, links, and detailed information about ways to partner with this project.
If you ever need to get a hold of me for any reason, feel free to call me at 734.276.5541 or email me at claire.tyner@gmail.com. I would absolutely love to hear your feedback on all of this! More information will be following this post in short order!
No comments:
Post a Comment