I have recently stumbled upon one of the most spectacular book stores in, well, the world. This is quite a claim, I know. But to help capture the magnitude of books stuffed into the four floors of this masterpiece of a store, I have taken a few photos. I realize that these few images cannot do it justice, but it is an attempt at least!
This is the kind of place that you can get lost in for hours, absorbed into the world of literature. With an eclectic mixture of used and new books ranging from literary classics to modern fiction, kids books, and comic books, this place will suit pretty much every book lover in the whole of seven continents.This is quite a dangerous place for me, as I have extremely limited packing space. After one blissful afternoon, and the purchase of four (rather heavy) books, I am now enforcing a personal ban on this store. I cannot allow myself to go back to this wonderland of books because, at rock bottom prices (thanks to the exchange rate), it is far to had to resist another purchase! Book Lust has settled in for good.



No comments:
Post a Comment